Highlights from the Exhibition Floor
Thank you to our delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors!
Williston Basin Petroleum Conference 2019 welcomed 500 business and technical delegates from Canada and the USA all coming together to learn from one another and do business.
Now in it’s 27th year, the Williston Basin Petroleum Conference showcases innovations centred around heavy oil, light and tight oil, EOR, advanced energy systems, advanced technologies, automation, clean technologies, block chain, artificial intelligence and more.
The theme of the 2019 Williston Basin Petroleum Conference was “Saskatchewan Now,” with an in-depth look at opportunities and innovations available in the Saskatchewan energy industry.
- Executive Business Conference features a C-Suite of leaders in industry and government.
- Technical Conference focuses on hot primary topics including – advancements in heavy oil, advancements in light & tight oil, carbon capture & sequestration (CCS) technologies, pipeline integrity and much more!
- Lots of time to network on and off the exhibition floor makes for a great way to network with industry colleagues and potential clients.
- Technical Exhibition showcases products and services around enhanced oil recovery, advanced energy systems, advanced technologies, automation, clean technologies, block chain, artificial intelligence and more.
- Core Workshop – presented by the Saskatchewan Geological Society.
- The Industry Reception, sponsored by Millennium Directional Drilling and the Regina Hotel Association, makes for a great way to network with customers and potential clients and you are supporting a great cause through our STARS Air Ambulance silent auction.
If you are looking for a schedule of events, please see here.
Not finding what you are looking for? Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us (403) 971-3227.